2.4

Comfort Zone - Awful

Nothing happened. I wanted to get some help on why my comfort zone CV1500P Model was showing AO5 flashing and wouldn't do anything else no matter what i did.

But by the time i got done with the run around i was pissed off. Worst company i ever dealt with.

IntentFrilledLizard
Review #1470040 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Comfort Zone - They charged me for my product I try to cancel

I told comfort zone I wanted to cancel my product they ignored the issue and charged me anyways never got the product. Now you have to leave a message they may return your phone call.

I will never order from them ever again the worse customer service EVER!

I am a pissed off customer they dont seem to care how a customer feels plus they changed their phone number. I try to call but you have to leave a message and I am at a loss of 59.00 for the I try to ask them to refund my money they refuse to do anything about it.

dmdevall
Loss
Review #391935 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Comfort Zone in Miami, Florida - IGNORED MY COMPLAINT

IN DEC. OF 2O1O I ORDERED ONE OF THE COMFORT ZONE QUARTZ HEATERS SENT TO MY HOME IN TENNESSEE.

WHEN I GOT TO TENNESSEE IN APRIL OF 2011 AND UNPACKED THE HEATER I FOUND THAT THE REMOTE AND INSTRUCTIONS WERE MISSING. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE NO LESS THAN 15 TIMES OR MORE. EACH TIME I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD RECEIVE THEM IN 10 WORKING DAYS. I NEVER RECEIVED THEM.

I CALLED AS LATE AS NOV. 2011 STILL WITH NO RESULTS. I FINALY DID WHAT YOUR REPS SHOULD HAVE DONE. I FOUND OUT WHO MANUFACTURED THEM AND CALLED.

THEY SAID THEY DID NOT SELL TO THE PUBLIC AND WHEN I EXPLAINED MY PROBLEM THE LADY SENT THE TWO ITEMS FREE OF CHARGE. WHY COULDN'T YOUR PEOPLE HAVE DONE THE SAME THING. I HAVE BEEN A HABAND CUSTOMER FOR MANY YEARS AND FEEL THAT YOUR COMPANY COULD HAVE TREATED ME THAN THAT.

FRED C. SLATER

Read
Review #240796 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer240796.

Contact Comfort Zone Customer Service